Enrolments at the European Schools in Brussels are governed by the 2021-2022 Enrolment Policy.
In the current health context, the enrolment service remains closed to the public. The application forms are available on the intranets of the different European institutions or upon request to each enrolment secretariat.
Consequently, the enrolment or transfer application, accompanied by all required documents must be sent either:
- By email at IXLfirstname.lastname@example.org (all documents should be scanned into a single (1) PDF file)
- By post – in this case, please save a copy and proof of date it was sent
- Left in an envelope with the guards at the entrance of the school
- Please choose only one method of delivery.
Please contact the enrolment secretariat directly for more details on how to submit an application (email@example.com).
|1st enrolment phase:||from 11 January to 29 January 2021|
| 2nd enrolment phase:||from 17 May to 11 June 2021
from 5 July to 16 July 2021 #
from 16 August to 20 August 2021 #
|# The enrolments secretariats of the schools/sites will be closed from 19 July to 15 August 2021.|
Contact of the Enrolments Secretariat:
Dates and enrolment procedures
- Children who attended the school during the school year 2020/2021 will be automatically enrolled for the school year 2021/2022.
- Children in the final year of the nursery and who meet the age requirements will be automatically put on the admission lists for the first year of the primary school.
Language sections at the European School of Brussels III
- CS (Czech), DE (German), EL (Greek), EN (English), ES (Spanish), FR (French), NL (Dutch)
- Slovak (SK) SWALS (Students Without a language section): only for the secondary cycle.