|Enrolment Policy 2023/2024|
- Children who attended the school during the school year 2022/2023 will be automatically enrolled for the school year 2023/2024.
- Children in the final year of the nursery and who meet the age requirements will be automatically put on the admission lists for the first year of the primary school.
- No eligibility request nor enrolment application should be submitted for these children.
|Terms and conditions of admission in the European Schools (breakdown of pupils into 3 categories):|
They are available on the European Schools’ website www.eursc.eu under “Enrolments – Enrolments in the European Schools”.
|Age requirement (Article 49) of the General Rules of the European Schools|
- Pupils are admitted to the nursery school at the beginning of the school year in September of the calendar year in which the child reaches four years of age (born in 2019).
- Pupils are admitted to primary year 1 at the beginning of the school year in September of the calendar year in which the child reaches six years of age (born in 2017).
|Level of integration
- Please consult the Table of equivalences (Annex 2 of the General Rules of the European Schools)
- Language section available at the European School, Brussels III:
- CS (Czech), DE (German), EL (Greek), EN (English), ES (Spanish), FR (French), NL (Dutch)
- Slovak (SK) SWALS (Students Without a language section): only for the secondary cycle.
- Please consult Article 47 e) of the General Rules of the European Schools