Mission of the European School Brussels III
To provide our pupils with a broad high-quality education in order to prepare them to further studies and to enter into adult life as responsible European citizens, and to create an open, respectful and multicultural educational community.
Values of the European School Brussels III
- Promotion of the European values.
- Active and committed participation of the school community’s members to the common project.
- Joint promotion of the cultural mixity of school and of the cultural individual identity.
- Promotion of 8 key competences for lifelong learning:
- Communication in the mother tongue
- Communication in foreign languages
- Mathematical competence
- Digital competence
- Learning to learn
- Social and civic competences
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Cultural awareness and expression