My rights and duties
I have the right to feel good in my school
- so I want to be polite
a. I say hello / goodbye.
b. I say please / thank you.
c. I do not use rude words.
- so I want to keep the school clean
a. I leave the toilets clean and I know that toilet paper is not a toy.
b. In my classroom, I throw rubbish into the bin and I keep my place clean.
c. In the canteen, I stay sat down, I eat nicely with good table manners and I put my chair under the table before leaving.
- so I want to behave responsibly
a. I speak when it is my turn or I put up my hand.
b. I walk in the corridors.
c. I talk quietly with my friends, without shouting.
d. At the end of lessons I go straight out to play by the nearest staircase.
e. At playtime, I play to have fun and I don’t hit others. If something bad happens, I tell the teacher. I speak calmly and I tell the truth.
f. If another child annoys me, I say “Stop” and make a stop sign with my hand.
g. If I have to wait for my teacher, I sit in front of the door.
If I do not follow the school rules
- My teacher will discuss the problem with the class and with me individually.
2. If I continue:
- A message to my parents will be written in my agenda and in the behavior book, to encourage me to improve my behavior.
- With help from my teacher, I will try to put right my mistake.
- I will be sent to the director and I know I may be punished.
- My parents will be called to see the director.