The school is not responsible for valuable or personal items that pupils bring to school, bicycles, mopeds and motorcycles.”
The school is not insured against theft of personal objects.
We ask the parents to label the clothes and belongings of their child(ren) in order to avoid often long searches for lost and unmarked items of clothing.
- Lost objects can be found in the blue box at the entrance of the nursery building.
We manage lost items as follows:
- For the primary, lost objects are collected in the EUREKA room (Hall between Bat C & Bat D).
- Every week, a primary school class (P3 to P5) is responsible for this room.
- They put order into it and ensure that the marked items are returned to their owner.
- Don’t forget to write your child’s name on their clothing, school bags, personal belongings, etc…