The School’s daily work involves the processing of large amounts of personal data relating principally to its pupils and staff.
Since 2018, the School has undertaken a major effort to bring its personal data processing activities into full compliance with the GDPR. As of 2018, It has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that it processes the personal data of the pupils, its staff or other individuals (also referred to as data subjects) in compliance with the applicable data protection rules and its privacy policies.
Standard Privacy Statements
- EEB3-Privacy statement for recruitment and appointment of Locally recruited staff
- EEB3- European School Privacy Statement- Pupils-Parents-Legal Representatives
- EEB3- European School Privacy Statement- Seconded staff
- EEB3- European School Privacy Statement- Locally recruited (AAS and LRT teachers)
- To exercise your right provided under provisions 15 to 18 of the GDPR, the School has moreover put in place a few simple procedures to ensure a more efficient processing of you requests:
- Access request (article 15 GDPR): A Data access request can only be submitted to the School by filling in and sign the present form (available soon). The School will do its best to process it within a month (delays should be expected if the request is sent shortly before or during a School break);
- Right to Rectification (article 16 GDPR): SMS updates (change in your children’s contact details, for instance) should be notified by using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For other rectifications, please address directly our DPO.
- Should you have any questions pertaining to the processing of your data by the School, please contact the School’s DPO, Lefkothea GARTAGANI, at the following address: email@example.com.