SMS MySchool (School Management System)
SMS is an online database used to manage staff, pupils and teachers (personal information, timetables, absences). SMS MySchool is a school management software package that allows you to view your child’s timetable, attendance, report cards, teacher contact details, report cards, etc.
How do I receive my SMS codes?
Parents/legal representatives have an SMS account. New parents receive their secure access codes at the end of August (before the start of the school year).
Nursery and Primary Pupils do not have an SMS account.
How do I access SMS-My School?
To access SMS – My School, use this link: https://sms.eursc.eu/login
I’ve lost my password/access to SMS, what should I do?
- Parents can reset their password via the Reset password PARENTS SMS tutorial.
or request a password reset by sending an email to IXL-SMS-UPDATING@eursc.eu
- Secondary Pupils can send an email to IXL-RESETPASSWORD-SECONDARY@eursc.eu
Microsoft Office 365 is an online platform that enables teachers and students to communicate, collaborate and share documents.
How do I receive my codes?
Students will receive their O365 access codes during the first week of lessons. Parents do not have a Microsoft Office 365 account.
I have lost my password / access to Office 365, what should I do?
Here is the link to reset the office 365 password (and SMS if secondary student):
- An email will be sent to the secondary address of the student (generally main guardian address in SMS).
- Follow the instructions in the email.
- Please think about a new password with at least 8 characters, min 1 capital letter, min 1 letter, min 1 number and not part of name and surname.